Click to Start Whatsapp Chat with Sales
Call #: +923333331225
In any organization, managing attendance and keep the record of employees is always a difficult task for HR manager to manage. HR managers want more control over employee attendance, so your business operates with Chatbot & AI enabled Time and Attendance Software in pakistan, without the aggravation of frequent incoming calls, delays and other attendance issues that deplete productivity.
Reduce absenteeism not accounted for with a plan:
While we cannot provide customized operator manuals for each small business, we do know that many employers are guilty of omissions in following up on common attendance. Correct these five mistakes and you will be on track to manage attendance and keep humming your business.
- Not have an attendance policy: Remember the analogy of burning money up? The same applies here. A formal attendance policy is the basis of any solid attendance management strategy. Whether it is a stand-alone document or part of an employee handbook, your attendance policy should cover work, start and end times, and notification and reporting procedures if an employee is going to be late or absent due to illness or other circumstances. Communicate the policy with each employee, obtain a signed acknowledgment of receipt and store the signature in the employee’s personnel file. These actions only send a message to staff that you are serious about attendance and deal with those who abuse the rules.
IN YOUR POLICY, IT IS GOOD TO INCLUDE THE LANGUAGE AS:
- Supervisors will establish schedules based on business needs.
- Being late for work, or returning late from a break or lunch, is considered tardy.
- Failure to inform the work, or not to notify the supervisor of the reason for the absence, is grounds for termination.
- Have a policy, but apply it inconsistently: A policy without practice is just words on paper. If you have made an effort to delineate your attendance rules and expectations, be sure to apply them consistently. Typically, employees in the same category of work reporting to the same supervisor must be subject to the same attendance rules. It could be considered discriminatory.
- Do not make attendance management the job of every supervisor: The job of tracking employee attendance, as well as addressing problems, ultimately rests with supervisors because they are responsible for managing their workers with Chatbot & AI enabled HR Software in pakistan. Like it or not, it comes with the territory, and is fundamental to the success of your company. Make sure supervisors are trained in the details of attendance documentation and how to enforce their policy when attendance issues arise.
- Randomly capture certain absences: It is important to capture every incident of absenteeism or tardiness, including the date, time and reason for each incident. Only then can you quickly detect when an employee’s absences are becoming a pattern. With this documentation, you will also have all the necessary information at your disposal to decide on disciplinary measures. The overall impact of repeated tardiest in terms of “total hours lost” and how an employee’s attendance is compared to others. When employees know that you hold everyone accountable, the possibilities increase and they will also be held accountable to each other.
- Do not address problems immediately: Problems of unmonitored attendance can quickly get out of control and undermine productivity and profits. Identifying the problem is the first step, which is easier to do with proper follow-up. Once you notice a worrying pattern, talk to the employee immediately. Prepare for the discussion by gathering all the facts, such as the dates of the absences, the reasons for each incident and any documentation or supporting notes. For an employee attendance problem that persists despite verbal advice, a formal disciplinary report may be necessary.
Take advantage of an online support tracking solution:
There are many different tools that employers can use to effectively track attendance; including paper calendars with Chatbot & AI enabled Leave Management Software in pakistan. By documenting absences or tardiest with “reason codes” in a calendar style format, you can spot attendance issues at a glance and address problems promptly.
Our attendance software combines the best of both worlds: the simplicity of a paper attendance calendar with the added benefit of easy online access.
- If you are not tracking attendance, you may have a problem that you do not know about.
- Start with a plan and get it in writing.
- Share your policy with employees and enforce it consistently.
- Managers are the first line of defense and must be prepared to address problems quickly.
Here is the list of features which you can get by using PeopleQlik:
- PeopleQlik Core
- Core HR Software – HRMS
- Cloud Payroll Management Software
- Employee Self Services
- HR Analytics Software
- Corporate Wellness Platform
- Workforce Administration
- Leave Management Software
- Time and Attendance Management Software
- Shift & Scheduling
- Claims & Reimbursements
- Timesheet Management Software